Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Frankie Satin?

Photobucket

Quite honestly, I do believe I would not admit so readily to being a fan of 'Ol Blue Eyes if he had listened to the crackpot who told him to call himself Frankie Satin.

I would probably like him a bit less, actually.
I'm not a fan of cheese.

Ten Things You Didn't Know About Frank Sinatra is really interesting.

While I'm on the subject, who is your favorite crooner? Are you a loyal Frankite or are you more the Dean Martin type of gal [or guy!]? Or Bing-o, or Sammy, or heck, even Perry Como....


Sunny Side Up!,
Krista.

2 comments:

trish said...

I like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole...as long as the songs are uptempo. I hate old slow songs. Even sung by someone with an awesome voice. Must be the lindy hopper in me. :)

Krista said...

haha, well, to each his own!

I love it all.