Thursday, March 19, 2009

Picture Post: Vintage Vixens & Pretty Places.

Hi loves! I'm very busy as of late so, I'm sorry for the lack of interesting tidbits around these parts. I'm currently helping my best friend get through some tough times. However, I've been collecting some amazing imagery that has tickled my fancy & I wanted to share the beauty with you.
Enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh, how I adore this sparrow of France..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grace Kelly, of course.

Photobucket
Kitty Carlisle of To Tell the Truth panel fame with husband playwright and director, Moss Hart .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Images collected from FABULON , If Charlie Parker... L O L I T A , Art Deco , and other places I can't recall.

Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

No comments: