Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Krista's Top 10 All-Time Favorite Television Theme Songs.

Inspired by a previous post on 1000 Awesome Things , I got to thinking about my personal list of favorite Classic television theme songs and so, I thought I would share them with you.

**As a sidenote; just because I like the theme does not imply that I enjoy said program.


Krista's Top 10 All-Time Favorite Classic TV Themes:

10.)Photobucket
** Green Acres

9.) Photobucket
The Jeffersons

8.) **Mr. Ed:


7.) Leave it to Beaver:


6.) The Carol Burnett Show:


5.)The Dick van Dyke Show:


4.) The Andy Griffith Show:


3.) All in the Family:


2.) The Golden Girls:


1.) I Love Lucy; with the lyrics!:




I think its kind of a shame that we no longer have memorable theme songs to go along with our TV viewing but then again, TV is not what it once was, anyway.

So, what are your top TV Themes? Which ones make you smile or bring back memories?


Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

classic! :)

Video Zeta One said...

A few of my favorites:

Mary Tyler Moore
The Bob Newhart Show
Ironside
One Day at a Time
U.F.O.
Dr. Who
Space:1999
WKRP in Cincinnati

How true that we need more good TV theme songs. I've ranted about it repeatedly on my blog (retrospace).

Great post.

Krista said...

Aw, thanks bunches friend!

Mary Tyler Moore's was in the running but, didn't quite make the cut.
:D