Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And Now, Please Turn Over..

I was reading through the amazing Movie Moorlocks earlier and it was brought to my attention that the adorable Betty Garrett celebrated her 90th birthday last week!

I've happened across Betty numerous times during my deep foray into classic television first in Laverne & Shirley and then later as the Bunker's neighboor, Irene, in All in the Family but, I never realized what movies she had taken part in until today.

So, I give you Betty & the wacky Red Skelton in an uproarious scene from Neptune's Daughter (1949):


I hope you laugh as much as I did at this. My otherwise hum-drum, dreary day has been brightened considerably!


Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

1 comment:

Meredith said...

aww happy birthday to her! she's wonderful, i wish she'd been able to make more films.