Wednesday, August 12, 2009

As Promised.

My incredibly low quality pictures of my awesomely high quality tattoo(s). They go together really so, I don't know whether to count them as two seperate ones or not. I guess so.




Top of wist (left) my heart bracelet (cuff):







Opposite side, Lucille Ball's signature:




i really love it a bunch.
Now, the top of my wrist, despite it being right on my bone did not hurt AT ALL. No lie. However, the underside hurt like a (excuse my language but, I cannot stress it any other way) MOTHER FUCKER. VERY BADLY. I CRIED. Obviously, if you're not one for pain and you've been considering a tattoo on the inside of your wrist, reconsider my dear. If that baby ever needs touched up, forget it. It can just fade.

So, what's next?
I'm not certain but at one point I want this quote somewhere:
If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. -Bob Hope-

Also, I want a small little something or other on the nape of my neck and perhaps a 40s pinup girl.

We shall see!



PS- Can any of you tell me how to fix the disheveled way my posts turn out? None of the codes I use is fixing this problem. HELP. Please? Thanks!
Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

1 comment:

Juliette. said...

Those are marvelous-- what a neat idea, the Lucy thing. Thanks for sharing. :)

Sorry it hurt so bad. Eek.

My only suggestion for the format trouble is to make the picture centered when posting them. That might get rid of the words along the side.