Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello Friends!

Photobucket
Hello friends!



That's right, I'm alive. I didn't die & I haven't stopped blogging. I was in Georgia from July 17th until the 30th and since I've been back, Blogger hasn't been cooperating with me so, forgive my prolonged absence if you will.

Anyway, I had a more than decent trip & I came away with a new tattoo! Well, two tattos really but, they go together like shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom.

I just need to get some half way decent pictures which I SWEAR TO GOD I will do (with the help of my craptastic cellphone camera) either this evening or tomorrow and I will post the results ASAP. all I'm going to say about it now is, more Lucy.
:)

Now I return you to your regularlly scheduled blogging.

Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

2 comments:

Juliette. said...

Welcomee back-- sounds like the trip was swell. :)

Krista said...

Thank you & it was, indeed.
BTW, you have a lovely blog & I've added it to my long list of favorites.
I also read in a post that you're a Lucy fan as well which means instant friendship between the two of us. :)