Friday, June 13, 2008

Late Night Friday Fill-Ins.





1. Traveling throughout Europe, especially Britain and Italy, is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "The important thing in life is our relationship with other human beings. It's not what we set out to get, but how we go about the daily task of living." and it's from Lucille Ball.
3. Noone really inspired me to start blogging, just the fact that I wanted a spot for me to store things that inspire me, stuff that brings a smile to my face, and I wanted to be able to have a record of my thoughts which often get jumbled up all together in my head and its quite a task to sort them out.
4. Strawberries are best at breakfast.
5. Nothing was very positive in the last dream I remember having but, it wasn't exactly a nightmare.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is early afternoon, say 2:00.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include finally going for a swim in the pool and Sunday, I want to finish my book!


Did you participate in Friday Fill-Ins today? Link to your responses in the comments!

Sunny Side Up!,
Krista.

No comments: