Thursday, June 5, 2008

Milord.

Hi!

My brother is out of school for the summer so, that means Krista gets less time on the Internet because..
OMFG, ITS 7:00 AM AND I'VE BEEN OFF XBOX LIVE FOR FOUR WHOLE HOURS!!!!!


So, hence the lack of posts today.


I have the goods now though!

Please, sit back and unwind from your day with the help of one french pixie named Edith Piaf.
I can bet you can recall what is probably her most widely popular song, La Vie en Rose which was prominently featured and sung by Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina , [1954] [lovely movie, by the way.] This is Edith performing Milord, which I believe is my favorite song on the repertoire of this lovely mademoiselle, on Ed Sullivan. Mmmm, like buttah:



So, do any of you have a favorite international singer? Is there an artist out there who is quite loved in his or her own country but, we don't have the pleasure of being aqquainted with in the U.S.A.?
Please, do enlighten me with musical greatness in the comments!

Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

No comments: