Friday, January 30, 2009

Dear President Obama,


I'm certain that you are all aware of the book that has been created using children's letters to Obama entitled Thanks, and Have Fun Running the Country. I've just spent the last ten minutes or so reading a few of the excerpts from it. It has filled my heart with joy from all of the adorable wonderings of the child's mind that it sheds light on.

My favorite:
Dear Barack Obama,

Congrats on becoming the president of the United States and slaughtering John McCain. I think that, unlike W., you should dodge other countries and not shoes. You should not be so quick to go to war and negotiate with terrorists. I like what you said about bringing the troops home from Iraq.

If you like my letter, know that it's from

D'andre "the King" Legrand, age 12
Brooklyn


THAT kid is funny! He must be a real clown.

Anyway, if you like what you see, be sure to buy the book!


Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

No comments: