Saturday, May 16, 2009

Images & Intelligence.

Photobucket
Getting older is no problem. You just have to live long enough- Groucho Marx -


Photobucket
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman - Margaret Thatcher -


Photobucket
And were an epitaph to be my story I'd have a short one ready for my own. I would have written of me on my stone: I had a lover's quarrel with the world. - Robert Frost -


Photobucket
I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn't shut up! - Ingrid Bergman -


Photobucket
Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima. - Pablo Picasso -


Photobucket
Dialogue should simply be a sound among other sounds, just something that comes out of the mouths of people whose eyes tell the story in visual terms - Alfred Hitchcock -


Photobucket
If God has allowed me to earn so much money, it is because He knows I give it all away. - Édith Piaf -


Photobucket
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world - Anne Frank


Photobucket
I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. - General George Patton


Photobucket
If all of us acted in unison as I act individually there would be no wars and no poverty. I have made myself personally responsible for the fate of every human being who has come my way. - Anais Nin -


Photobucket
I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? - John Lennon


Photobucket
If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly... very slowly. - Gypsy Rose Lee


Photobucket
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction - Albert Einstein -


Photobucket
I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall. - Eleanor Roosevelt


Photobucket
We had an apartment on west side of Central Park. The rent was very reasonable. We found out later that it belonged to a gangster called Legs Diamond and it was a front to his headquarters. It was fine. - James Stewart -


Photobucket
Richard Burton rang me up once and said, Do you know you're my only leading lady I've never slept with? I said, Well, please don't tell everybody, it's the worst image. - Julie Andrews -

Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

No comments: