Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Piano; Flaming, Falling.

Jeff Desom , a German filmmaker, has collaborated with experimental pianist, Hauschka to create this short music video which showcases the lovely talent that Jeff posesses when it comes to his craft and the wonderful musical pieces created by Hauschuka.

Done using vintage postcards of NYC found in Paris flea markets and photographs provided by the Library of Congress:

Hauschka - Morgenrot from Jeff Desom on Vimeo.



Isn't it such a hypnotic, beautifully flowing work of art?



via

Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful little video. i'm happy to find your blog! I too love "i love lucy"! i grew up watching re-runs of this show with my mom and little brother. a while ago a my cuban boyfriend and i fell into conversation with a homeless man in seattle. (long story) he looked at me and said, "hey! you are lucy!!!" i laughed really hard and felt it was a great compliment! ;-)

Krista said...

Aww, thanks so much dear! I'm always giddy whenever I happen across fellow fans. :) What a cute little anecdote. In fact, I'm currently watching Lucy as I type this & I didn't plan that, lol.

I hope you'll continue to visit as well!