Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bloggy, blog, blog.

Hola! How has everyone's weekend been unfolding? Have you tried or done anything new and exciting? Did you drink a tad too much last night? Spend the weekend with grandma? Finish a book?

To be honest, I did none of those things BUT! I did make it to the gym! Hey, that's good!

I just wanted to let you know that I've added quite a little list of new reading material to my all-encompassing blogroll on your left.
They are, in no particular order:


And Your Little Blog, Too!

Camilla Engman , who I used to visit frequently months ago but, lost track of for awhile due to my own blogless spurt, if you will.

Cupcakes and Cashmere

For Me, For You

Krisatomic

and Only Shallow

I am so looking forward to getting to know and love these blogs and the amazing people behind them.

Do you have or know of any blogs that I should see? I'm open to anything however, I'm not really into all design blogs..

Dying for recommendations!


Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

No comments: