Friday, June 6, 2008

Booking Through Thursday..on FRIDAY.

...because, I'm wild like that!




This week's question is:
Have your book-tastes changed over the years? More fiction? Less? Books that are darker and more serious? Lighter and more frivolous? Challenging? Easy? How-to books over novels? Mysteries over Romance?


I've always been open to almost everything in way of books [and just about every other art form too] except for Romance and I'm also not particularly drawn to fantasy, sans The Chronicles of Narnia and Wicked.
From a very young age, say third grade, I've particularly enjoyed auto/biographies immensely. I yearn to learn as much as I possibly can about any one individual, I read up for months rather obsessively, and once I've dug up everything available, short of their bra or underwear size, obsession begins to dwindle but, I always retain a love for and enough information on said individual to be in the running to becoming an official biographer.
So, in short, no, nothing has really changed at all.

So, what about you guys?
What kind of reading do YOU enjoy most and have your reading habits shifted or evolved in any way over the past years or months?

If you've participated in this week's BTT, please leave linkage in comments!

Sunny Side Up!,
Krista

1 comment:

Richard said...

I read less sci-fi and fantasy now-a-days.

My last reading batch was on PhotoShop and image enhancement / manipulation.

I am also reading a bunch of juvenile fiction as I try to find some books for my daughter (age 9) to read.