Friday, February 6, 2009

Grace in Small Things; 6 of 365.

1.) I finally got a hula hoop today. (Last one too!) So, I'm going to teach myself that to add a bit of fun variety to my exercise routine.
2.) I got that paper to fill out and send to Harrisburg requesting my GED transcripts so, after that's done, I'll be all set to apply for college!
3.) My mother was in a bad mood today and instead of snapping back, I stayed calm and told her she was hurting my feelings. She apologized.
4.) I finished Wonderland and started Revolutionary Road.
5.) I made someone vey happy today by offering a sincere compliment.


Join Grace in Small Things.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Just found your blog through mine, so hello.

I am a huge fan of hula-hooping! I've always firmly believed that I could be a record-setting hooper if I ad the patience. I always get bored and give up after a while.